Back posture corrector adjustable clavicle brace shoulder support strap
Back Care Posture Corrector Adjustable Clavicle Brace Shoulder Support Strap for Women Men Improve Sit Walk Prevent Slouching
- STAND TALL & CONFIDENT: Posture Corrector With Perfect Correct Posture Brace for Women Men, Make Your Hunched, Slouched Shoulders a thing of the past. Walk Tall & Strong Instantly Build Confidence & Look More Attractive.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: You even could wear it under clothes. Washable, and Can Be Worn at Home, Work, or AT THE GYM.
- NO MORE "COMPUTER POSTURE": Our Posture Support Pull Your Round Shoulders Back to Align Your Spine the Way it Should be. Don't let Sitting all day Damage Your Back Permanently! Feel Your Terrible Pain & Bad Tension Ease Away Quickly & Easily
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE: Shoulder stick straps Allow FOR Proper Adjustment for Optimal Fit. The adjustment from 28 to 48 Inch in chest circumference. Our Posture Correction Belt with Premium Quality Materials with Latest Design with Fully Adjustable Straps Means You get a Great Comfortable Fit Every Time - Invisible Under Shirt.
- ALL DAY COMFORT: A posture brace may sound uncomfortable, but thanks to soft lightweight but strong shoulder straps that prevent pinching of the skin, you might just forget you even have it on. It features breathable, latex-free material that helps keep your back cool.
- Color: Black
- Material: Non-woven
- Size: 28" to 48" check
- Lightweight, breathable.
- Soft, good quality, comfortable foam completed with velvet padding.
- With figure 8 open design, adjust it easily. When worn, it physically holds your shoulders back.
- Shoulder back aligned clavicle by pulling bone to correct position, provide upper back support, relieving back pain instantly.
Posture Brace should be worn daily. The first couple of days wear it for 15-25 minutes only, then add 20 minutes every day. Your back and shoulders will slowly adjust and you will build muscle memory for the right posture. Avoid over-tightening the brace because it will cause excessive tension. Wearing a posture support for an extended period of time is never a good idea. It should only be used as a training tool to help retrain your posture to normalcy.
Delivery Time: 1-2 Weeks